Aloo tikki | aloo tikki recipe.
Aloo tikki is a delicious chaat. which is found in every Indian market on roadside stalls. Whenever I go shopping in the market, I definitely eat the chaat made at the cart. This tikki, cooked in less oil on a big pan, is very crunchy and tasty. which I very much like. On my home schedule, I make it as a good evening snack. This is good.
The potato is an evergreen vegetable that we can include in all types of vegetables. Apart from this, many types of dishes can be easily made from potatoes alone. In India, many types of indigenous dishes made from potatoes are available everywhere from roadside stalls to restaurants. which can be made instantly. where there are only potatoes and spices. It is easy to make Aloo Tikki at home. Whenever you want to try something new as a snack, you must try Aloo Tikki.
How to make aloo tikki ?
I make aloo tikki easily at home, for which I mix potatoes and spices and fry them in oil. Whose step-by-step description has been given-:
1 . First of all, put 5–6 (500 g) potatoes in a pressure cooker to boil.
Note: You can also boil potatoes in a vessel for 8 to 10 minutes.
2 . After 3 whistles, turn off the heat and open the cooker after the pressure in the cooker is released.
3 . Take out the potatoes from the cooker and keep them aside; peel them after they cool down.
4 . Mash the potatoes in a bowl.
5 . Once the potatoes are mashed well, add coriander powder, red chilli powder, mango powder, coriander leaves, chaat masala, garam masala, and black salt as per taste.
6 . Add breadcrumbs and mix well.
Note: You can also add corn and atator flour instead of breadcrumbs, which makes the tikkis crunchy.
7 . Make small balls of the mixture and give them a flat shape.
8 . Heat four tablespoons of oil in a pan on medium heat.
9 . Start frying the tikki; when the tikki turns golden, turn the tikki to the other side and fry.
10 . Fry the aloo tikkis till they turn golden evenly. To make it more crunchy, you can turn it over and fry it once more.
11 . Take out the potato tikkis from the strainer and place them on tissue paper or a kitchen cloth.
12 . Fry all the tikkis in the same way.
13 . Aloo Tikki is ready. You can take aloo tikki with coriander chutney, tomato sauce, and tea.
Aloo tikki recipe
- 5-6 (500gm) boiled potatoes.
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder.
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder.
- 1/2 tbsp Red chilli powder.
- 1/2 tbsp Mango (aamchur) powder.
- 1 tbsp Cumin.
- 2 Chopped green chilli.
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs.
- 1 tbsp Garam masala.
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves.
- Chat masala.
- Salt as per taste.
- First of all, put 5-6 (500gm) potato in a pressure cooker to boil. you can also boil potatoes in a vessel for 8 to 10 min.
- After 3 whistel, turn of the heat and open the cooker after the pressure in the cooker released.
- Take out the potatoes from the cooker and keep them asid, peel them after they cool down and mah the potato in a bowl.
- Once the potatoes are mashed well, add coriander powder, red chilli powder, mango powder, coriander leaves, chat masala, garam masala and black salt as per taste.
- Add breadcrumbs, atator and mix well.
- Make four tablespoon of boil in a pan on medium heat.
- Start frying the tikki when the tikki turn golden, turn the tikki to other side and fry.
- Take out the potatoes tikki from the stainer and place them on tissue paper or a kitchen clothes.
- Aloo tikki is ready. you can take aloo tikki with cilantro chutney, tomato ketchup and tea