Gigi hadid pasta/ spicy vodka pasta recipe.
Gigi Hadid pasta is made with a slightly different vodka mix than regular pasta. A few tweaks from Gigi turned it into a different flavor. The origin of the pasta recipe is Italy. But in the current environment, pasta lovers from different countries have changed this recipe into a new form according to their tastes. You can choose any pasta to make Gigi Hadij Pasta. It doesn’t matter which pasta you use. One of the main points in this is the vodka mix.
Gigi Hadid Pasta:
This pasta recipe, popular on the social media platform Instagram, was first created by American model Gigi Hadid. This is a creamy and spicy vodka pasta. Gigi Hadid’s Instagram followers loved this recipe, which is currently a part of every kitchen.
What are the ingredients needed to make pasta? By adjusting the ingredients, better pasta can be made.
pasta: You can use any one of your choices to make pasta. Celle, Fusli, and Macaroni Here we have used macaroni pasta.
Onions: Red onions have been used to thicken the sauce. You can also use yellow and white onions. Onions are fried in oil.
Garlic: The use of garlic enhances the taste of food. fry using chopped garlic.
Tomato Paste: Tomatoes thicken the gravy as well as give it a slight pungency in colour and taste.
Cream: Half the cream is enough to make the sauce.
Cheese: The addition of chile makes the pasta taste better. Here I have used parmesan cheese.
How to make Gigi Hadid pasta?
- Heat water in a pan, add 1 teaspoon of salt, and boil the pasta. Drain the water from the boiled pasta and keep it aside in a vessel while the pasta cools.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat and fry garlic and onions. After cooking for about 1 minute, add tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Adjust the vodka and cook until fragrant. After cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, add black pepper, red chili, and salt and mix. Adjust the boiled pasta.
- Add butter to pasta and mix until all pasta is coated.
- Add Parmesan cheese, mix, and serve hot.
You can make Gigi Hadid pasta without the vodka. Lemon juice instead of vodka makes the pasta taste acidic.